In my opinion, I think the death penalty exist as a punishment for murder or terrorism is the right. Because terrorism caused huge society problem in people's life, people must entrap every crisis in every day. So, the death penalty exist could reduce some problems. Moreover, I think murder also is a big crime. These people must pay some price for their murder someone's action. However, the death penalty isn't a very good solving cirme method and some people is a no human rights for criminals, but I believe the death penalty exist have a certain extent for suppress crime. I think the more serious problem in my country is the social security fraud. Because people often buy some insures for them or their family, but when people real met some problems to find insurance company to gain compensation. Some insurance company often use as an excuse not gain compensation for people. In Shanghai, Liangyu Chen corrupt the social security for older people.He gain 2 millions illegality money.In China Law police must have warrant to search people in normal situations. However, in some special situation police can without warrant to search people. Constable have no power to search people, search is illegality action. Law Libray (1996) Criminal Procedure Law of the People's Republic of China Available at: http://www.law-lib.com/law/law_view.asp?id=321.( Accessed: 2 June 2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment