![]()
I think the most popular sport in my country China is ping-pong. Because ping-pong is a very useful for our healthy and can take exercise for our brain. So, I like playing ping-pong with my friends, but I am not a good ping-pong sporter. In China older people like to go to park to play some body-building in park with other people and younger people perfer to go to special sports ground to play all kinds of sports. There are many famous sports people in China, but now I know Li Na is the most famous tennis sports person. Because she is the first Chinese person get the French Open winner. I think these sports both men and women, Lower class,Middle class and Upper class. Because sports are very execting for everyone. We have a sport meeting like Olympic Games start in Setember in every year.
Ref:
Liu, Y(2010) Ping-pong Games. Available at: http://sports.sohu.com/20100112/n269534352.shtml (Accessed at: 18 June 2011).
Long, N(2011) Li na: Roland garros title shed a tear Chinese audience let me excited. Available at: http://sports.qq.com/a/20110620/000012.htm (Accessed at: 18 June 2011).
No comments:
Post a Comment